AIM Group is a multidisciplinary group of companies with diversified interests in building and construction, Restaurant and Manufacturing, ICT and Broadcasting with presence in 3 main regions and other offices across the country.
SUMMARY: Design, Supervision, Commissioning & preparation of drainage, and flood and water control systems.
Effective coordination skill.
- Plan, design, and supervise the building of irrigation, drainage, and flood- and water-control systems.
- Assist with designs using computer-aided design (CAD) technology
- Design and supervise environmental and land reclamation projects
- Provide advice on water quality and issues related to managing pollution, controlling rivers, and protecting and using other water resources
- Design and evaluate equipment used for ground preparation, seeding, spraying, harvesting, and transporting agricultural goods.
- Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that the plans can be evaluated and any necessary changes made
- Ensure design is consistent with local codes and all required permits obtained.
- Analyze, prepare and present technical reports, meet with clients, and communicate technical concepts to colleagues and clients with non-technical backgrounds.
- Conduct research for the design of innovative new structures and systems.
- Researching and collecting background information and consulting with other engineers and professionals
- Conduct research to develop new technologies and management practices for food production that protect environmental resources.
- Plan and direct construction of rural electric-power distribution systems
- Planning projects, administering and managing budgets
- Any other job functions as may be assigned from time to time.
In the field:
- Touring and inspecting sites and establishing demonstration sites
- Troubleshooting and advising clients on correct operation of systems
- Testing designs and recommended changes
- Taking measurements and recording data and observations
- Installing and testing monitoring equipment
- B.Sc, Agric Engineering
- 5 - 10 year work experience with 5 years in designing environment related safeguards and preferably for donor funded projects, (AfDB, WORLDBANK, JICA, USAID, UKAID, and DFID) and in oversight of their implementation/ compliance.
- Should be conversant with relevant national and state environmental laws,.
- Post graduate qualification and or membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in similar projects.
Skills and Competences
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Listening Skills
- Strong Mathematical Skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492405 to apply for this job .