Nigeria Education Crisis Response is a USAID-funded project aimed at supporting Adamawa, Bauchl, Borno, Gombe and Yobe states to expand access to quality, relevant non-formal education and alternative education opportunities for internally displaced persons (lDP) children, as well as out- of-school children in host communities, aged 6 to 17 at target locations
- The M&E Assistant/Data Entry Officer will assist the M&E Officer and M&E team to evaluate results of training interventions; initialize, manage and implement the M&E system for In-country training; ensure, all evaluation instruments/methodologies are correctly administered to obtain quality data, produce written evaluation reports providing clear and concise information on training results in a format and style that can easily and ready use.
- He/she will also be responsible for accurately capturing and entering M&E data into the database.
- Oversees state implementation of all assessment, including review of assessment tools, training of data collection teams, conducting data quality spot checks, and review of final assessment report.
- Oversees monitoring & evaluation of the success of the program in the state by leading roiling assessment workshops to measure outcomes in access to education, enrollment numbers, and learning outcomes.
- Supports the M&E Advisor in developing strategies, tools and resources fr project monitoring, and coordinate the use of these in his/her state of assignment.
- M&E Data entries, either alphabetic or numeric from source documents into computer following a formats and necessary codes that may be given.
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data e.g. confirms accuracy of data such as codes, name, dates etc.
- Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters date in verification format on screen to detect errors.
- Contact the Supervisor to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data issues.
- Reviews and makes necessary corrections to information entered.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Maintains confidential information.
- Carry out any other M&E/Data entry related work that may be assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma required, BA degree highly desired
- Must have 2+ years of general work experience, and 2+ years of M&E experience
- Advanced knowledge of Spoken and Written English highly desired, Medium level required.
- Knowledge of records management procedures and data entry required.
- Good computer skills required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492384 to apply for this job .