Nigeria Education Crisis Response is a USAID-funded project aimed at supporting Adamawa, Bauchl, Borno, Gombe and Yobe states to expand access to quality, relevant non-formal education and alternative education opportunities for internally displaced persons (lDP) children, as well as out- of-school children in host communities, aged 6 to 17 at target locations
The Logistics Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Procurement and Logistics Officer In a day-to-day management of NECR Borno state operations.
- Provides oversight of Vehicle logs, vehicle maintenance
- Identify Vehicle needs and reviews driver time sheet
- Assist in coordination of transportation and delivery of Procurement and inventory. -
- Assist in conducting and updating inventory database of the office on a monthly basis.
- Assists in logistic, Events Management and Transportation as per the NECR policies and procedures.
- Carry out logistical and other related task required for the good project operations.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma required, BA/ES desired
- Must have 2+ years of general work history
- Must have 2+ year of specific experience related to logistics requests related to supplies and materials for project related activities
- Must be extremely reliable, trustworthy and a good team worker
- Flexible in working hours
- Medium level knowledge of Spoken and Written English required
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492382 to apply for this job .