As a marketing Executive, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our Recruitment Services. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new packages.
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders about our service features and their benefits.
- Assist members of our Marketing team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the service.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our HR consulting services.
- Locate Business prospects, develop and send excellent business proposals and convert them to clients
- Measure and optimize the clients’ journey as it relates to service feature adoption and usage.
- A degree in any social science discipline.
- 2 to 4 years experience in digital marketing and/or consulting service marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role
- Must be proficient in the use of the computer
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492378 to apply for this job .