For over 35 years, the humanitarian aid organization Solidarites International has been committed to providing aid in the event of conflict and natural disasters. Our mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their vital needs: water, food and shelter.
Solidarites International started activities in North-eastern Nigeria in August in the fields of Wash
The HoM assists the HoM in his/her representation, program coordination, strategy preparation and programming for Solidarités International in his/her intervention zone and security and humanitarian monitoring.
These tasks entail strict confidentiality on the part of the Assistant HoM. It is strictly prohibited for the HoM Assistant to disclose information concerning Solidarités International and its activities without prior authorization from the HoM.
In addition, the HoM Assistant participates in the specification of security measures to be undertaken at the base level in collaboration with the HoM, as well as their post-validation circulation
- In charge of communications with field bases regarding security issues
- Establish and maintain informal relations and a network of contacts permitting the collection of information, and the monitoring and analysis of the political, security and geo-political contexts in the countries and areas of intervention;
- Support the HoM in Managing security crisis according to contingency plans
- Attend Security meetings and report them to HoM
- Conduct security assessment of Solidarités International premises, working areas and new areas;
- Implement protection and proposes security rules for Solidarités international offices, houses, stocks, vehicles and staffs according the needs and assessed risks;
- Updates security pack including: security plan (mission and base), evacuation plan, risk analyses and security phases documents;
- Enforces and has the security measures applied by all staffs;
- Participates in the security and contextual briefing of new arrivals at the missions;
- Promotes Solidarités International charter Ethical code
- Facilitate the proper circulation of security information on the mission
- Update on a regular basis the constant companion documen
- Write the indent report document when necessar
- Write Security Internal Security Follow-up
- Under delegation of the HoM, represents Solidarités International during humanitarian and security coordination meetings
- Ensure that Solidarités International’s message is conveyed during meetings in accordance with its mandate and programs
- Regularly visit Solidarités International’s intervention sites
- Humanitarian monitoring
- Communicate between the local and/or international NGOs in accordance with the partitioning of contacts decided with the HoM
- Under delegation of the HoM, attend meetings under his/her direct responsibility
- Participate in the drafting of Solidarités International’s intervention strategy in the zone
- Supports the HoM in monitoring the humanitarian
- Draft minutes for the HoM for each meeting he/she attends
- Draft the weekly situation report for the context/security section and communicates it to the HoM
- Draft the minutes for base meetings
- Present the security context at the beginning of all weekly base meetings
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492369 to apply for this job .