KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depend on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people, and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate field activities and carry out following:
- Financial investigations into fraud and misconduct incidents
- Money Laundering and Bribery & Corruption reviews
- Forensic auditing and compliance reviews
- Due diligence reviews
- Conducts forensic analysis of financial data
- Prepare reports of findings
- Project and team management
- Other tasks as may be assigned by management
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc in any discipline, bur preferably a degree in Accounting, Law, Information Technology or Information Security
- Minimum of second class upper
- O’level results must be minimum of five credits (including Mathematics & English Language) obtained at ONE sitting
- 3 to 6 years experience in at least one of the following fields:
- Investigations and Forensic Auditing
- Compliance reviews with specific focus on anti-money laundering, combating the financing of terrorism and anti-bribery and corruption
- Law practice - preferably criminal law and civil disputes
- Due diligence and background checks
- Auditing and accounting
- Digital evidence recovery
- Data recovery
- Information security
- Good communication skills - written and oral
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492365 to apply for this job .