About the Company
Our client provides a range of commercial agricultural services including cropping, irrigation and farm management.
About the Role
We are seeking for an experienced Project Manager to join the rapidly growing team of the organisation. The Project Manager will play a pivotal role within the organisation and lead critical cross-functional projects. S/he will act as a strategic advisor and guide to projects being managed by the organisation;
- Lead technical resource prioritisation in the Commercial Unit.
- Design and launch technical strategy aligned to the business strategy
- Effectively manage the Commercial Unit Field Expert Team.
- Actively participate in design, communication, and implementation of technical crop solutions.
- Develop and build relationships at appropriate levels to support and influence stakeholders, drive external synergies, and ensure effective and efficient outputs
- Develop and present comprehensive project deliverables including post-project review and lessons learned
- Ensure compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Evaluate current practices and identify/propose improvement paths
- Provide technical advice to the orgaisation’s portfolio of projects
- Conduct research, collect data, analyse results and prepare reports for wide circulation to all relevant stakeholders
A degree in Agriculture, Horticulture or Animal/Crop/Plant Science, Social Sciences or any relevant field of study.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Project management experience is required
- A good understanding of ongoing agricultural development programmes as well as access to organisations funding agricultural projects in northern Nigeria
- Successful track record of managing large and complex projects
- Cross-industry experience and understanding, preferably in the agricultural sector
- Proven experience in a highly client-driven environment, coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude to deliver effective, value-added solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to manage relationships with staff, advisors and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492208 to apply for this job .