E'sorae Luxury is the largest online homestore retailer in Nigeria. We seek young, vibrant and creative content writers with an unusual approach to work to join our team
- Manage all social media platforms.
- Develop, plan and launch content across all company social media channels.
- Create and maintain the social media calendar. Outline activities and communications strategies by channel to increase visibility and grow following.
- Write all copy for social channels ensuring efforts deliver a consistent voice.
- Maintain a thoughtful, insightful and engaging dialogue with the follower base.
- Attend events and ensure the best social coverage.
- Monitor conversations on social media properties; escalate to appropriate internal contacts to respond promptly and effectively
- Work with customer service on consumer responses.
- Analyze competitive social content/stories and keep stats. Report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Execute certain aspects of content creation.
- The ideal candidates will have a Bachelors degree in English, Mass Communications, Literature or a closely related discipline. Prior work experience is not a pre-requisite for this position.
- Please read the job descriptions to ensure suitability before sending your applications.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492156 to apply for this job .