To post transactions into the various books of accounts maintained by the company and extract a trial balance. He will also prepare the cash book as well as perform some other functions as may be assigned by the management. Should be willing to learn about risk analysis and underwriting. Treating clients records and information appropriately at all times. Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and fair credit practices.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492088 to apply for this job .