Kantar TNS is one of the world’s largest research agencies with experts in over 80 countries.
With expertise in innovation, brand and communication, shopper activation and customer relationships we help our clients identify, optimise and activate the moments that matter to drive growth for their business.
We are part of Kantar, one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies.
As a brand & communications manager, you’ll be responsible for working with our high profile agencies and managing the end-to-end delivery of ATL marketing campaigns and associated projects within marketing to ensure that activities meet the business objectives.Building solid internal and third party agency relationships will be key to this role, collaborating with them to ensuring work is approved, compliant and delivered to the required expectations. You will also be accountable for budget management, recording all relevant financial information accurately and to agreed timescales.
- Lead the short and long term brand strategy, develop and execute the annual operating plan.
- Optimise traditional marketing programs and strategies, be responsible for the execution, monitoring and measurement of these programs end-to-end in conjunction with the agency.
- Responsible for briefs against all marketing mix elements.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and iterative optimization of existing marketing campaigns, including analysis of product sales data.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers, bloggers and journalists to ensure steady press coverage with crisp corporate messaging.
- Work with cross functional marketing groups to ensure that products meet the requirements of our customers and are well positioned in the market.
- Understand and articulate unique selling propositions to customers and press, including the planning of product launches and execution.
- Set and deliver Marketing KPIS (value growth, penetration, brand equity)Create and embed of testimonial success stories.
- Develop optimum consumer and shopper communication media and PR.
- Recommend retail pricing and cost pricing parameters to the sales team.
- Monitor and control the marketing budget for consumer spend.
- Helping manage a clear product portfolio strategy, covering pricing and promotion.
- Ensure continual brand tracking / consumption data analysis.
- Provide input on market trends and recommendations on new ideas.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possession of a bachelors’ degree from a reputable university in any of the following or closely related disciplines - statistics, economics, finance engineering, mathematics.
- Previous experience in running analytically driven, innovative marketing strategies in competitive industries.
- Solid experience with content management systems (ideally WP), tracking mechanisms (code snippets) and analytics software (ideally GA).
- Strong business acumen and focus on marketing ROI and effectiveness- proven experience in leading a marketing function in this manner.
- Solid experience with running and measuring ATL campaigns (TV, Radio, OOH, activation etc.) and relevant industry relationships.
- Can make sound commercial decisions.
- Must be comfortable and passionate about technology.
- Possessing relevant industry relationships.
- Inspire and align the business to believe, commit and deliver the ensure growth plan and execute.
- Creates and communicates a clear and compelling business strategy, has a relentless focus on excellent execution of the strategy.
- Sets and achieves clear and ambitious goals.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492083 to apply for this job .