GGH is building extraordinary insurers in fast growing markets. We leverage deep expertise and an innovative approach to build insurers that are truly unique, industry-defining and life changing for our people and customers. GGH draws on experience from leading financial and professional service firms including Goldman Sachs, D.E. Shaw, McKinsey & Company and Swiss Re. Our people employ a hands on approach to operating our companies that ensure the highest standards of quality are achieved.
The sales inbound unit of Ensure Insurance Plc is responsible for quoting clients either as a result of an inbound or outbound lead and converting this into a sale in terms of the quality and quantity criteria in place.
The sales inbound team is primarily responsible for all the telephonic sales with new clients, internet and inbound quotes.
- Convert lead/quotes to sales in terms of the minimum quantity and quality targets that are in place including but not limited to:
- Minimum monthly premium written
- Average premium value
- Net conversion ratio of quotes to sales
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required:
- A university degree for a reputable university
- Successful candidates must have at least one year prior working experience in call centre sales, preferably working with retail customers and/or financial products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent selling, negotiations and influencing skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Attention to detail, quality, deadline and results oriented
- Initiative and tenacity
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Effective at planning and organisation/work management
- High tolerance for stress and rejection
- Client service oriented
- Product/systems knowledge and/or potential to acquire such knowledge within a short space of time
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492081 to apply for this job .