GGH is building extraordinary insurers in fast growing markets. We leverage deep expertise and an innovative approach to build insurers that are truly unique, industry-defining and life changing for our people and customers. GGH draws on experience from leading financial and professional service firms including Goldman Sachs, D.E. Shaw, McKinsey & Company and Swiss Re. Our people employ a hands on approach to operating our companies that ensure the highest standards of quality are achieved.
To provide leadership and strategic direction to the Group; initiate and drive a systemic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes; and also ensure compliance with all statutory regulations/internal policies.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required:
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in Accounting or any other related discipline
- Membership of one or more relevant professional bodies (i.e. ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CRISC) is required
- Minimum of 12 years post NYSC work experience in Audit/Risk/Compliance, with at least 6 years in a managerial position
- 45 years of age
- Relevant experience in an insurance company or within the financial services industry may also be an added advantage
- Proficiency in strategic thinking, an analytical and proactive mindset
- Proficiency in project management, leadership and team building
- Good command of English language, excellent writing ability and excellent presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work with others
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492080 to apply for this job .