Multalink Logistics Limited is one of the leading national and international freight forwarding, relocation and project logistics management companies delivering cost-effective solutions throughout Africa, Middle East and Europe. Multalink develops comprehensive freight forwarding, project logistics and relocation service plans tailored to meet specific requirements of customers. This is accomplished by learning customers’ exact objectives with regards to their internal and external requirements, thus ensuring that Multalink will provide quality services more consistently than any other service provider in the market.
Responsible for configuring, maintaining, and supporting the corporate IT hardware and software infrastructure.
- Maintains network and servers to ensure there is little, to no, unscheduled downtime.
- Provides strong and effective data security, configure firewalls, and restricts file permissions.
- Provides hardware and software troubleshooting for the Local/Wide Area Network.
- Researches and resolves application problems.
- Monitors applications and performance.
- Protects the company's systems against outside attacks from networks and viruses.
- Prepares and updates network documentation.
- Evaluates network hardware and software requirements and capabilities, submits Change Request, and performs updates.
- Defines network plan to include budget, cost priority, and risk assessment.
- Develops and implements disaster recovery plans.
- Analyzes, designs, and develops IT infrastructure.
- Provides employee facing IT helpdesk support.
- Monitors nightly backups.
- Performs IT related employee onboarding and exit processes per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Undertake any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
Education and Skills Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ICT or other related field.
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as an Administrator or related function.
- Microsoft MCSE certification or other certification is an added advantage
- Experience in windows server management is required
- Certification in Network Security is considered a plus.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- Strong ability to work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server (2003, 2008 R2 & 2012).
- Expert knowledge of Exchange 2003, 2010, 2013, and Office 365.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft Lync.
- Experience with enterprise web security solutions and appliances.
- Experience with enterprise backup products (backup exec).
- Knowledge of various antivirus softwares and other network/systems security apparatus.
- Experience with Deltek product installation and configuration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492075 to apply for this job .