The Web Content Editor will create, update, and maintain online content on multiple websites for our client. This includes regularly updating product information and blog posts, newsletter ads, and social media updates.
- Develop and update web content for an organization quickly and accurately.
- Use software for image creation and manipulation.
- Utilize technical understanding to collaborate with team members.
- Ability to work with deadline and meet target.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently on projects with little supervision.
- Experience writing for public articles, Blogs, Ecommerce, Social Media, or other online content.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, WordPress and other major CMS.
- Basic Photoshop, Fireworks or CorelDraw knowledge.
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Comfortable with computers, basic technology, and the Internet.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492069 to apply for this job .