Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
BSc, Business Management, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations
- Possess a demonstrated understanding of Basic Engineering concepts arising from FEED / and or
- Feasibility studies as applicable for guiding the Detailed engineering during EPC process.
- An understanding of Specialist procurement activities, and the associated Engineering functionality related to procurement.
- Possess clear & proven understanding and involvement in project control procedures, including scheduling, cost control, monitoring, and execution.
- An established involvement in activities related to multidisciplinary construction activities, emanating from basic engineering, and application of international standards.
- Possess proven track record in overseeing EPC projects from womb to tomb. This includes pre-bidding process, pre-bid engineering, special procurement activities, construction, commissioning, and closeouts.
- A track record in team building, guidance, motivation, and management for EPC projects including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Quality, Safety, Commissioning, Start up, and project closeouts.
- Possess proven track record in report writing skills, negotiations, and overall client relations management during EPC project execution.
- Has a clear ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Candidate should demonstrate proven track record in performing multidisciplinary projects from inception to close out, within project budgets.
- Candidate should demonstrate proven understanding of work change management.
Excellent knowledge in the followingsoftware packages is mandatory:-
- Word processing (Ms Office Word)
- Tabulation / Spread-sheeting (Ms Office Excel)
- Planning Scheduling (P3 Primavera / Ms. Project)
A suitable applicant should possess a minimum of 10 years post graduate experience, with at least 3 years in this same position.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or higher in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / or Project Management. Post Graduate degree is a plus.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491822 to apply for this job .