A leading international environmental and engineering firm is in need of a suitable candidate for to fill this position
- To deliver and report on HSE expectations as directed and required by the Managing Director.
- To support the Client Satisfaction Chain management
- Management and motivation of the HSE team. Manage all HSE related resource inventories.
- Develop positive HSE culture through active leadership and example.
- Lead HSE performance by providing knowledge and advice to shore-based and offshore personnel.
- Encourage and ensure compliance with regulatory standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Develop, implement, and maintain HSE programs to ensure 100% compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, programs in the areas of safety and environmental issues.
- Coordinate training programs for employees and management
- Interfacing professionally with company associates, customers, government officials and the public in all areas of EHS
- Ensure that all external site works are carried out in compliance with all applicable company and regulatory environmental requirements, policies and procedures
- Ensure project safety reviews are conducted and documented for all project being carried out
- Conduct and manage all Health, Safety, and Environmental studies.
- Conduct injury and incident investigations and document appropriately
- Head and assist the departments/units within HSE
- Managing the EHS budget allocated to the department
- Assist in budget development and overall management of the HSE department.
- Based on team input, identify corporate HSE improvements and propose methods for resolving or improving worker safety.
- Participate in and/or provide direction to others conducting major incident investigations, review site incident investigations, including identify and implement corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Compile quarterly and annual reports for the Managing Director on HSE, to update ongoing HSE processes and address current issues. Provide recommendations for implementation of corrective actions and suggest program improvements.
- Provides advice on the company, HSE ……….. relating to industry trends and the development of a stronger safety culture within the Division and overall Graham
- Accountable for accurate and timely reporting; analyze trends in loss experience and loss causation and initiate processes to address performance issues related to maintaining safe and healthy worksites.
- Conduct incident reviews and makes recommendation to Senior Management to eliminate or control future risk.
- Conduct corporate level audits.
- Other HSE and safety tasks as assigned.
Education and Qualifications: Minimum: BSc with MSc or MBA equivalent
Year of Experience: minimum 4 years
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491821 to apply for this job .