Prananet Technology is a software development company creating engaging,creative and innovative technology. Prananet technology provides software solutions to corporate organisation, Government institution and also the private sector.
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Able to give accurate and detailed information about routes and journey.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refuelling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491814 to apply for this job .