International Dispute Resolution is a global dispute resolution institute. We focus on training, capacity building, research, institutional building, publication, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides assistance and support to principal officers of the Institute in problem solving, event/project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational matters concerning the Institute.
- Organizes and facilitates conferences, and events.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts [imprest], plans and monitors expenditures.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, responding to incoming correspondence and provision of secretarial support.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- WAEC/NECO - Minimum 5 credits
- Proficiency in Microsoft package [Word, Power Point, Excel & Access] and minimum typing speed of 200 words in 10 minutes.
- Minimum qualification Bachelors Degree
- First Degree [ minimum second class upper or a very high second class lower in ] must be in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Mass Communication, Secretarial Studies, Public Administration.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a corporate office
- Preferably FEMALE
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491798 to apply for this job .