Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organisation
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan.
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation,as and when they occur
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships
- with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary
- Involvement in all redundancy consultations
- Maintain a group wide succession plan for all sections
- Providing leadership, development, and oversight to the HR department in the following functional
- Talent acquisition,
- Workforce planning and budgeting
- Diversity and inclusion,
- Job and organizational design,
- Total rewards,
- Succession planning and leadership development,
- Performance management and
- Employee welfare and workforce relations
- A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 15 years related experience,
- At least 5 years in a senior management position, preferably in an oil and
- gas industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business
- Administration, Social Science or related field from a recognized University.
- Master’s degree/MBA in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Social Science is a
- Eligibility Qualification: Membership/Certification from CIPD or CIPMN or SHRM or any other HR certification.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491793 to apply for this job .