AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team
- Agree and meet quarterly sales goals, monitor performance; provide feedback and corrective actions.
- Build a quality network within the customer base and act as relationship focal point for key accounts; identify new leads and grow them into sales.
- Review every opportunity and ensure all opportunities are advanced or closed.
- Ensure sales are closed at winning / market prices that meet the profitability levels set by the Division and /or Business Segment.
- Review and approve Segment bids and tenders in consultation with Division Sales Manager, Business Segment Manager and ED S&M.
- Responsible for the appropriate use of the ERP system for sales activities throughout the Division Segment.
- Consolidate the opportunity pipeline for the Segment and provide input to the budgeting exercise.
- Support and own the Segment bid process, coordinating multi-Business Segment bids where necessary.
- Understand the market and competitive landscape; ensure adequate coverage. Communicate changes to operations, the Segment and account management staff;
- Monitor client perception of Segment service delivery and help ensure excellence in service delivery.
- Maintain integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, HSE and quality are evident.
- Proactively coach and assist sales and operations staff as needed.
- Operational and technical experience in some or all of the following machine shop related services: Skid manufacturing, machine shop component manufacture, manufacturing opportunities, flanges and fittings, fabrication of small scale items.
- Pressure vessels, Walkways, Baskets, marine repairs and maintenance etc., is desired.
- A good first degree or equivalent. An engineering or science first degree will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in similar role (with industrial experience) is required.
- Must have sufficient analytical skills, be a good communicator and have good presentation skills.
- Experience in estimating and providing added value bidding;
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organisational skills;
- This person must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491777 to apply for this job .