- Collect all outlet summaries and dockets from the Front Office Box.
- Balance all summary sheets from outlets.
- Reconcile and record on a recap from the total revenue for the Hotel on a daily basis.
- Print Morning Report.
- Prepare Revenue Report.
- Balance all rebates and miscellaneous charges and record on rebate sheet. Transfer figures to Revenue Journal and balance all days work.
- Control of dockets used in all outlets, maintaining correct sequence used at all times, Account for all dockets and making sure cancelled dockets are recorded accordingly.
- Control all Food and Beverage sales by:- Correct recording of guest checks on a timely basis.
- Perform spot checks on outlet checks used.
- Having all voided checks, corrections and unsettled checks approved by the Restaurant Supervisor or Manager.
- Monitoring the buffet controls, especially over cash settled checks to prevent reuse ensuring all revenues are recorded.
- Ensure banquet controls are being adhered to.· Finalize Food Cover Report and photocopying of various documentations for Food & Beverage Control and Finance Department.
- Reconciling total outlet sales to total charges.
- Printing of telephone consumption report and update list of telephone lines/extension in use in the company. Any lost calls shall be followed up accordingly.
- Distribute and file reports including the Accounts Receivable reports along with appropriate backup.
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates
- Perform any duties as and when directed by your Department Head, immediate supervisor and Hotel Management.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491761 to apply for this job .