Stransage Engineers Limited was established by professionals with vision and desire for excellence. The company has successfully based its business philosophy on providing its clients with the highest degree of quality, professional service hinged on integrity, fairness and respect for others in all aspects of its operations.
Stransage Engineers Limited is a Nigerian indigenous company, poised to be Nigeria’s main hub for Onshore and Offshore Piping Stress Engineering Services with Training and Local Capacity Development for complete Engineering Services in Line System categorization, from simplified flexibility check to detailed and comprehensive stress analysis of piping and pipeline systems using some of the best software in the industry, piping supports design, finite element analysis, static & rotating equipment design, piping & layout engineering, subsea & offshore engineering, training & manpower development.
- The position will be based on providing Instrument Commissioning Engineering input to all aspects of Commissioning;
- Participate in Asset HSE Programmes (STOP/Audit/Incident Review);
- Review Instrument Commissioning design packages / job packs to ensure that they are optimized and take due account of commissioning issues;
- Liaise with Instrument Commissioning Contractors, clarifying all design aspects to ensure that they are safely and efficiently constructed / tested / commissioned;
- Cross-discipline liaison to ensure that due account is taken of other discipline requirements
- Liaise Provide required input to Company planning / scheduling / progress-monitoring / costing activities;
- Provide technical input to ensure technical completeness and integrity of constructed facilities. Maintain accurate records (as-built mark-ups, punch lists, etc.);
Skills / Qualifications:
- Active job technology and business-systems;
- Guidelines on development and execution of technical documentation;
- Detailed technical knowledge of offshore engineering.
- Fundamentals of job engineering and management;
- Fundamentals of labour health and fire safety;
- HSE competencies (regulations and norms of labour protection) as per the Standard Job Competence Profile;
- Higher professional education in Engineering;
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in the same/similar capacity.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491597 to apply for this job .