MAIN TASKS/JOB DESCRIPTION
- Oversees daily center operations and coordinates center activities through assigned staff; prioritizes and delegates work activities. Ensure every part of the Centre is kept in a functional state.
- Write communication and promotional literature for distribution such as newsletter, brochures or flyers and coordinates printing and distribution.
- Prepare and monitor expenditure budget for the Centre on a weekly basis in accordance with budget allocations
- Recommend equipment and resources for the centre.
- Supervises the activities of all Support Staff.
- Prepare periodic reports, financial statements and records on center projects, progress, status or other special reports for management or outside agencies.
- Evaluate center activities for effectiveness to develop improved methods; devises evaluation methodology and implements; analyzes results and recommends and/or takes appropriate action.
- Maintain direct working relationship with suppliers/vendors
- Keeps a schedule of facility usage as booked for events; negotiates and prepares rental contract s and terms of contract; estimates costs and determines project/event budgets.
- Serves as center representative during projects by responding to and resolving emergency situations and ensures all aspects of projects/events are implemented and controlled according to plans.
- Recruits center participants and members utilizing most appropriate promotional or marketing methods, such as individual letters, brochures or presentations at meetings.
- Represents center in public relations/liaison capacity on matters relating to the center
- Responsible for the administrative management of the Centre and its facilities.
- Bsc/HND in Business Management, Project Management and/or other certification in the same field
- One to three years’ experience in management, event management, facility management, or hospitality management
- Planning and organization skills
- Management skills
- Good communication skills- oral and written
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491576 to apply for this job .