Reporting to: Business Lead, Digital Marketing
Main Purpose: Responsible for creating content (images, infographics, videos, and other rich and engaging visual content) that can be used in all media- online display/content platforms, traditional media, and print. Uses software and hand-rendering to design products that meets the need of the client. Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other tasks assigned for the realization of Delphi’s vision and objectives.
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design Skills with ability to use latest graphic design softwares, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Ability to work with a team.
ND/HND/BA with relevant work experience.
Previous works will be presented during the interview.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491569 to apply for this job .