Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. We are seeking qualified candidates for this position
- The Project Director will be responsible for leading and supporting a variety of crosscutting functions within the AHNi Projects, ensure and improve upon the efficiency of the project’s implementation, internal operating procedures among other tasks.
- The position will require significant daily coordination among departments, state offices, and the AHNi HQ.
- Medical degree and postgraduate qualification in international health or related discipline
- Minimum of ten (10) years' experience in malaria control in Africa, including some at international level.
- Prior experience working for an international NGO strongly preferred.
- Experience and good working knowledge of USAID, Global Fund and other US Government organizations' rules and regulations required
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491568 to apply for this job .