Responsible for the day-to-day general administration of the organisation.
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chief Executive and staff team.
- Provide support for the arts programme/projects including assisting with administration of project work where appropriate and when agreed.
Undertake general administrative duties including:
- General word processing.
- Filing, copying and faxing.
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- Minute taking for Board, team meetings and other meeting.
Perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments; perform budget analysis, preparation and monitoring; research, analyze and make recommendations on administrative, management and procedural practices.
Typical Working Conditions:
Work is performed in an office environment; continuous contact with other staff and the public.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491517 to apply for this job .