Must be active on social media. Must have experience in marketing, especially via social media.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Update all important notifications on all social media to create appropriate level of buzz necessary according to the activity.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491490 to apply for this job .