A Multi Specialist Company in Lagos, Nigeria with strong Leaning towards Media and Social Development request Letters of Application from Brilliant, smart, ambitious and Result Oriented Young Men and Women to fill the position of Marketing & Business Development Executive.
The Marketing & Business Development Executive will be responsible for Building the Organizations position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Identify, Locate and propose potential business leads by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and recommending possible investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by integrating new businesses that align with company strategies and operations and managing existing ones too.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Candidates must be self-motivated with a strong drive and commitment to achieving agreed objectives
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Marketing, Business/Operations Management
- Experience in managing the start-up phase of a business and an entrepreneurial mindset is key
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite applications
- Proven ability to work with Management in setting and achieving organizational targets
- Proven track record in sales and negotiation
- Strong oral and written communication and networking skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to a broad range of audiences
- Experience in managing simultaneous tasks and must be a good team player
- Ability to effectively manage time, schedules and multiple priorities
- Must be commercially driven person with a track record of meeting high sales targets
- Business Administration, Finance, Marketing/Social Science with BSC or HND qualification from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
Candidate must have solid writing, speaking and networking skills in addition to relevant Work Experience within the Industry.
To apply, send you most recent Resume along with your Facebook and/or Twitter ID on or before 30th November, 2016.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491474 to apply for this job .