The storekeeper will be responsible for the safe keeping of all stock located within the Company’s premises. He will control and monitor the movement of all stock items and ensure that stock items are available when required.
- Work closely with Procurement department & Finance department.
- Be responsible for all incoming deliveries and shipments and safe keeping of all stock located within the Company’s premises.
- Operate procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing stock items and materials, into and out of the store.
- Handle and dispose of stock items and keep stock records current and accurate. Maintain BIN cards, GRNs, and SIVs.
- Compare deliveries with specifications indicated on purchase orders/contract document and prepare discrepancy reports for any item not in compliance.
- Make use of delivery documentation or way bills; prepare items for dispatch to clients.
- Inspect the physical condition of the storage area for materials and equipment.
- Undertake monthly physical stock count in conjunction with the Finance and Procurement departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support other departments when required.
- Work within the Company’s policies, objectives and quality management system.
- Keep the store clean and presentable.
National Diploma (ND) in Purchasing & Supply, Business Administration, Accounting.
Experience in an engineering environment is an added advantage.
Ideally will have at least three years working experience in storekeeping/warehousing, especially with fire suppressant stock.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491263 to apply for this job .