Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Purpose of role
This role will involve overseeing all company finance and accounting strategy and consequent activities which includes management of Finance and Accounts as well as Overview of Administration Services.
- Oversees all company finance and accounting strategy and consequent activities; including accounting departments, preparing and monitoring of departmental budgets, creating and managing financial reports, tax and audit functions.
- Representing the company before Financial, Government and Technical Regulatory Forces, defending company's objectives and decisions.
- Develop with a financial approach mind-set, polices and standards that are aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Supervise investment of funds; work with banks and/or investment bankers to raise additional capital as needed by the business
- Direct the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies subject to internal guidelines set from time to time by the Management.
- To comply with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements imposed by the capital markets or regulatory bodies of capital markets in which the securities of the firm are traded or are about to be traded or otherwise listed.
- Any other related assignment that may be assigned by the management from time to time
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc/HND Accounting (Must be a Chartered Accountant) added with MBA
- 10+ years as CFO/controller with large project experience in the power and energy industries
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491257 to apply for this job .