Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Our Client, a leading Energy Company will be in need of a qualified Project Management Professional who has an exceptional knowledge of massive power project execution from inception to completion stages.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for recommendations with respect to effective Project Management standards and policies that will help to improve the organization’s operations at large
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of all technical activities on the premises of all assigned projects. Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work; monitors work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices
- Highly accountable to ensure the avoidance of defects liability on all executed and planned projects by providing strong advisory services and project interventions, for all projects works.
- Interacting with Portfolio Project Managers and Constructions Engineers on Project Progress & requirements and Implements all Weekly and Daily activity plans and actioning them in accordance to the global Project Schedules
- Supervise and Manage all Sub – Contractors scope of the entire Projects evaluating their performance and ensuring full compliance to quality works according to agreed Terms of Reference.
- Works in assistance with the Construction Engineers to carry load testings and Pre – Commissioning evaluations on all assigned projects in areas of signifant expertise
- Any other related assignment that may be assigned by the management from time to time
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND in Electrical/Civil Engineering with Membership of a professional engineering body: COREN, NSE, IEE etc
- Minimum experience of 7 years’ experience in Project Management of large construction and power projects
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions and with competencies in Project Management, CAD and Microsoft Office Suite
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491255 to apply for this job .