LITIGATION COUNSEL- Lagos
- To prepare and handle all cases of the firm/NGO in all courts.
- Develop casework on key human rights and other issues affecting governance and human rights.
- Offer legal advice to clients,
- Conduct regular research on key legal issues.
- Conduct searches at land registry and CAC
- A degree in Law, called to Nigeria Bar with at least 3 years active litigation experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven research and analytical skills,
- Able to think critically and articulate legal arguments in a structural and professional manner.
- Experience in NGO sector/ strategic litigation will be added advantage but not mandatory.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skill. The applicant must be a team player, with a very positive attitude to work, mentally matured and able to work with others under flexible conditions.
Ability to work with minimal supervision
If interested and with relevant qualification, Dateline for application is 11th November, 2016
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491232 to apply for this job .