Our client in the Power and Energy sector is seeking a young and smart individual to join its team as a Technical Officer. he main purpose of this position is to liaise with the team to generate new business and provide advisory and project management functions during the planning and execution stages of clients' projects.
- Liaise with the team to plan for and execute sales presentations to clients.
- Provide advisory services to the team during the planning and execution stages of clients' projects.
- Produce Electrical system design including load calculation and selection
- Generate single- line diagrams and electrical layouts.
- Lead the process in the deployment of instrumentation and control engineering.
- Provide Testing and certification of electrical installations by contributors during commission
- Manage project timelines
- Liaise with team to perform job costing functions.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a related position
- Familiarity with the national electric code
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Autocad and other design software skills ( such as PDMS Chamlite)
- Time Management skill
- Customer Relationship Management skills
- Preferred Personality
- Able to work collaboratively
- Target driven
- Fast Learner
- Self motivated
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491211 to apply for this job .