An online marketing and Social Media Expert needed to develop the online presence of our company through the development of engaging, high quality content within LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The consultant will assist with the development of flyers and brochures for print campaigns required
The company provide online/e-commerce services in Nigeria and other parts of Africa
Key duties include:
- Develop and manage social media strategies and search engine optimization in coordination with all content campaigns.
- Provide innovative ways to promote campaigns and engage/capture target audiences.
- Develop and execute a cross-channel content marketing plan that translates business and marketing goals into meaningful content deliverables.
- Create and maintain a functional content calendar.
- Manage the content development process from end-to-end (requesting, creating, editing, publishing).
- Assure that all content is optimized for search engines, sharing and frictionless distribution across channels
- Manage content for our social media presence and deploy content across all channels
- Maintain professional content standards in terms of quality, tone, style and grammar.
- Lead efforts to continually develop new content themes, topics and formats in a collaborative fashion.
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Creative individual with proven ability to generate tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram and Linked In posts.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to generate original, well-written, and engaging content (blogs, articles, and brand messaging).
- Bonus if candidate has substantive knowledge of the Nigerian e-commerce and digital market space
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491091 to apply for this job .