Realworld aims to put spatial information in the hands of everyone in a utility who needs it. The consultants of Realworld Systems are specialists in Geographic Information Systems - GIS. We advise, not only on policies and architectures of these systems, but we also design, develop and manage these systems.
- A technical sales person can be a young dynamic person.
- We need someone who has a very good knowledge of using Office software such as presentation, word processor and spread sheet software.
- This person should also be very familiar with GIS. A sales background or some sales qualification is also necessary.
- This person should also be well spoken.
- The IT support person should be a person who will have the client's interests at heart. Since this person will have to be technically involved in the hardware and software he or she will have to have an in-depth knowledge of computers and computer systems.
- If this person has knowledge about data bases and Linux/Unix this will be even better.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490985 to apply for this job .