Realworld aims to put spatial information in the hands of everyone in a utility who needs it. The consultants of Realworld Systems are specialists in Geographic Information Systems - GIS. We advise, not only on policies and architectures of these systems, but we also design, develop and manage these systems.
- Previous technical support experience, including: monitoring and maintenance of applications, troubleshooting and identifying problems, talking customers through series of steps to be followed
- Rolling-out new application
- Ability to monitor, document and report all daily tasks and support calls.
- Experience and knowledge of Java, HTML5
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle Spatial and other Spatial Databases, GE Smallworld or ESRI ArcGIS
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490984 to apply for this job .