- The responsibilities of this position includes but not limited to the following:
- Perform experience level secretarial tasks of a confidential nature including but not limited to producing letters, reports, memorandums, etc. via the computer; make photocopies, files, distributes mail, etc.
- Organize and service meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Manage database
- Prioritize workloads
- Maintain schedule by maintaining calendars; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintain office supplies inventory; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Answer telephone calls
- keep diaries
- Arrange appointments
- Take messages
- Handle correspondences
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Competences
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Must be very organized
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Possess very fast typing speed
- Very good use of Microsoft Office tools
- Professional telephone ethics
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490972 to apply for this job .