RJV Systems Limited is a high tech and customer oriented company, using the modern technology in the industry and good customer satisfaction to deliver effective and efficient solutions in the fields of Telecommunication, Technical Security, Energy and Power and Information Technology.
- Coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing.
- Oversees all transitions into production.
- Develop and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Common Skills for a Systems Engineer Position:
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities
- Works well individually or in a group setting
- Effectively directs employees
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Successfully presents technical information
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science or related field
- Average 2 years prior experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490967 to apply for this job .