SnapCredit provides instant credit solutions to employees. We collaborate with employers and provide their staff with an online platform to access loans. Our platform eliminates all the hassle and gives employees instant 24/7 access to credit at very competitive and fair rates.
- Knowledge of debt collection best practice and approach to debt types
- Understanding of the debt position and how this affects the team and council overall
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, government guidelines and best practice in relation to debt recovery
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with partner organisation, departmental contacts and senior managers (written, verbally and face to face)
- Ability to negotiate debt and payments with customers
- Proven ability to use investigative skills maximize cash collection
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling customer inquiries and other information
- Ability to maintain real time data information systems
- Ability to manage caseload to meet performance targets
- Experience of collecting monies in the private or public sector
- Experience of working in a fast paced predominantly telephone based office environment driven by target setting
- Experience of negotiating assertively and dealing with customers under difficult circumstances
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490952 to apply for this job .