Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a managed service provider-Civil Construction company. Due to internal vacancy, they have decided to recruit qualified candidates to fill this position
Responsible for monitoring and controlling the project construction phase: the process of tracking, reviewing, and regulating the progress to meet the performance objectives defined in the project management plan.
- Co-ordination of all project activities.
- Quality time and waste control
- Project reports(weekly)
- Cost monitoring and control
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Plans ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur, for example, planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
- Prepares the site and liaises with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work starts.
- Develops the programme of work and strategy for making the project happen.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- In charge of making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to
- BEng/BSc in Civil Engineering/Building.
- Masters Degree in Construction Mgt or Project Mgt CORE or CORBON certified, Computer literate.
- Not less than 10 years relevant experience.
- A good understanding of the relevant codes and standards and testing requirements for same is a prerequisite.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Proven experience of supervising and coordinating the activities as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Good communication and team building skills at all levels - able to lead and gain the respect of contractor and 3rd parties.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490772 to apply for this job .