IROKO+ is the first video platform customized for French Speaking Africa and distributed in the shops of our partner CANAL+, the Pay-TV leader in the region. Our customer service is based in Lagos, working with the experienced team of IROKOtv.
Looking for a young and dynamic environment? Here, we are!
To provide managerial support for the IROKO+ team by solving account issues and escalating, managing team operations, and providing timely and well-written reports.
- Account Management and Escalations
- Solving or escalating Subscription Issues (refund and cancellation requests, Subscription access issues, etc.)
- Escalating any urgent product-related issues to Line Manager or Department Head
- Light debugging and product testing
- Team Management
- Providing additional agent support (via LiveChat, email, Social Media, or Voice) when needed.
- Coordinating team's operations during each shift (break slots, lateness reporting, allocating staff to channels).
- Monitoring and supervising select user-interactions.
- Escalating any urgent staff-related issues to Line Manager or Department Head Reporting and Continuity.
- Delivering shift reports at the end of your team’s shifts.
- Creating detailed, analytical ad-hoc reports around LiveChat performance, Social Media performance tagging, debugging and user-facing issues.
Bilingual French and English speaking applicants only
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490743 to apply for this job .