An early Years School situated in Abuja city, FCT is in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic and particularly Caring Health Worker of any Ethnicity for immediate employment:
Must be a registered Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with a minimum of 2 years working experience. Additional experience in Paediatrics Health care is an added advantage. Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
The following are expected of all applicants;
- Must be FEMALE
- Must have a passion for children
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess CHEW certificate and be registered with relevant regulatory body in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to assess situations and determine urgency.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques
- Keep and maintain medical records of children and staff alike.
- Take and keep records of VITALS as need be of children and staff alike.
- Provide immediate First Aid to children and staff alike.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490477 to apply for this job .