eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information and outbreak response, organize transport of health commodities, streamline clinical procedures, monitor vaccine usage and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
The Senior UI/UX Designer is responsible for creating amazing user experiences. S/he should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defines and implements innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Executes all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Creates original concepts with a focus on user-friendliness
- Creates wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps for mobile and web platforms
- Presents and defends designs and deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conducts user research and evaluates user feedback
- Establishes and promotes design guidelines, best practices and standards
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field
- 5+ years of experience in UI/ UX design
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle (eg requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (eg Waterfall, Agile, etc)
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Fluent in English
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490469 to apply for this job .