NCR Corporation is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries.
- Position responsible for installation, maintenance and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory/region to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for ownership of customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and or in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements
- Required to perform work on products and services of low complexity, specifically financial/ATM products; Make minor repairs and replace components on Tier I equipment such as PCs, workstations and peripherals, printers, First Line Maintenance on ATMs and kiosks, and single pocket proof encoders
- Responsible for assisting in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment; May also performs required modular swaps and unit replacements
- Customer Engineer responds to all customer concerns or problems by resolving them or by escalating them to the proper associate, team member, territory manager, or the Control Tower
- Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer account at the local level; Represents NCR in a manner that reflects positively on the image and reputation of the company
- Performs periodic preventative maintenance on assigned products; Diagnoses problems, makes minor repairs and replaces components (at the module level); Follows appropriate security procedures when working with ATM's and or within financial institution
- Responsible for all NCR assets that will be used in the delivery of customer services (i.e. tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property), or as assigned by management; Maintain an appropriate parts inventory as well as parts record keeping
- Responsible for accurate and prompt reporting of calls and activity, as well as other reporting as required; Responsible for tracking and reporting all expenses incurred in the delivery of services, including telephone, private automobile, and/or public transportation
- Responsible for capturing detailed customer asset information and other data required to complete any invoicing or billing activities
- May be dispatched daily on a call-by-call basis or may establish his/her own daily schedule on the basis of automated reports
- May require prolonged travel, carrying and lifting tool kit/parts of varying weights (1- 50 lbs); May require bending/squatting, walking/standing /sitting for prolonged periods; May be required to work on rotating shifts
- Ensure staff productivity measures are achieved; Work together with Call Center Staff via PDA to recover machines; Work together with Security Escort Officer
- Retail EPOS maintenance or install experience is required; Strong desktop hardware experience may be considered if EPOS experience is limited
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in an Engineering or Computer Discipline.
- 4 years of related engineering field experience
- Understanding of current Incident Management processes and systems
- Strong analysis and good reporting skill.
- Self-motivation, customer focused.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong team orientation.
- Customer service experience will be advantage.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Previous experience in NCR or similar equipment is a plus
- CCNA preferred
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490458 to apply for this job .