FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
- Conceptualize Design, Conduct and Freeze Designs, specify material requirements, procure, build, test, assemble and complete Factory Acceptance Test. Complete design package for Subsea equipment.
- Conceptualize Design, Conduct and Freeze Designs, specify material requirements, procure, build, test, assemble and complete Factory Acceptance Test.
- Complete design package for Subsea equipment. Independently develops solutions to non-recurring problems by analyzing, interpreting and evaluating various precedents and data.
- Anticipates potential problems and takes preventative actions.
- Consults with other departments on equipment designs and questions. Identifies root cause of problems. Develops alternative solutions and communicates associated benefits and risks.
- Prepares technical data and papers for sales personnel, customers and publications. Makes field trips with sales and service personnel with new products and technical applications.
- Resolves most questions and problems in mastered sub-assemblies. Refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical discipline or equivalent. Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in specialized area or product line(s) or MS degree plus three to five years of experience.
- Entry level PhD is an added advantage. Detailed knowledge of at least one FMC or related product line and general knowledge of several lines. Some knowledge of systems.
- Basic knowledge of competing and alternative technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to independently create functional & cost effective designs that meet complex specification requirements.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490315 to apply for this job .