The FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is a yearly recruitment exercise aimed at attracting suitably qualified and self-motivated individuals into the Bank’s Talent Pool to meet the growing manpower requirements across the enterprise. It is a talent sourcing initiative of the Bank geared towards the recruitment of young, intelligent, purpose-driven and dynamic individuals.
The Programme also provides the platform to attract fresh and talented young graduates who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being the clear leader and Nigeria’s Bank of first choice. Driven by our vision, FirstBank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters.
Here in FirstBank, our people are recognized as the most valuable resource on which competitive advantage is built and we acknowledge their quality and contributions to the overall corporate goals and objectives.
Come build your career with us, if you desire to be part of a premier financial service institution with multi-jurisdictional presence in major cities and countries across the globe.
Take a bold step and apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme if you meet the specified criteria
- Not more than 27 years old by December 2016
- Have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- Possess minimum of BA/ BSc degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
- Key Competencies & Attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- It does not go without mentioning that there are key motivators to build your career with FirstBan one of the largest talent sourcing organizations in Nigeria, across the Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond, amongst these are:
- FirstBank is the most valuable bank Brand in Nigeria’s financial services sector and listed among the top 500 global banking brands.
- FirstBank is the largest and most respected banking franchise in Nigeria.
- FirstBank has unparalleled reputation for leadership, strength, and stability; and consistently marked as no. 1 most trusted bank in Independent Customer Surveys.
- FirstBank is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” underpinned by strong institutional processes, diversity and inclusion practice and corporate governance.
- FirstBank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through its learning centre, FirstAcademy to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- The Bank offers highly competitive compensation packages aimed at attracting and retaining high performing and energetic people across various functional areas within the organization.
- FirstBank creates an enabling work culture and environment with recognition and respect for individuals.
- FirstBank gives support for professional development especially acquisitions of globally accredited certifications eg ACCA, CFA, ITIL, CISA, ICAN, CIBN, CIPM, CIPD etc.
- The first existing financial institution in Nigeria (established 1894), a partner to the government and regarded as a national icon.
- FirstBank has produced 2 CBN governors and several top government officials.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490281 to apply for this job .