Beiersdorf is an innovative skin care manufacturing company existing for more than 130 years. We work as one global team, with one focus: making people feel good in their skin, Everywhere, Everyday with our world largest skin care brands -Nivea, Eucerin and La Prairie.
Beiersdorf Nigeria is seeking a suitable candidate to fill the position of Production Centre Controller.
- Ensuring the correct level of controls on the site- capital budget, assets, and cash spends are maintained including development of SOP’s.
- Ensure control on the fixed assets in the factory environment including capitalization and disposal.
- Fixed cost management in the factory.
- Compliance on all commercial tax during the project phase and day to day operations & giving inputs to the Head office corporate team.
- Accounting and reporting post the implementation stage as per the corporate guidelines, maintain records as per legal and statutory requirement so the overall local, corporate and HQ requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensuring the right internal controls are in place for the factory operations.
- Monthly closing & secure close link to Head office in regards to needed reporting, i.e. Scale, CIS, invest reporting, risk reporting, SOI and execute the needed reporting after alignment with local management
- Strong interlink towards accounting to secure financials with high transparency of balance sheet, Statement of Income, Assets, etc.
- Co-ordination with various auditors & follow-up on audit recommendations.
- Support the annual business planning process by calculating and providing “intercompany prices”.
- Responsible for quarterly forecast process.
- Reporting and analyzing of cost variances in the factory and working towards reducing the variances.
- Tracking and reporting of factory cost saving projects.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with minimum of 5 years of experience covering area of Accounting and reporting in factory, factory control, commercials and tax including payables, banking, & Internal Controls
- Candidate having worked on the project control/startup of the factory will be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate should have worked as a key user in SAP in the factory environment.
- Ability to handle and manage people at different levels.
- An excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Excellent MS-Office skills (especially advanced knowledge of excel), and SAP.
- Understating of the project/budget controlling process.
- Ability to drive and develop process in a new environment & handle ambiguity in the startup phase of the site.
- Strong and partial knowledge of accounting, operations & commercial taxes in the factory environment.
- Monitoring on controls and ability to convert them into SOP’s.
- Thorough understanding of the SAP system & its end to end implications from the factory operation/control point of view including FICO/T&P/MM/QM/AMM modules.
- Ability to get into details & work with cross functional department and to convince people and knowledge transfer.
- A high degree of diligence.
- Compliance mindset and ability to effectively manage & develop people and colleagues.
Qualified candidates are required to send a copy of their Curriculum Vitae and a one page Cover letter stating how their experience profile and skills meet the requirements of the position to the given e-mail address.
Closing Date for Application: Friday 28 October.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490256 to apply for this job .