FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- FHI 360 is seeking a WASH Assessment Consultant to meet with representatives from donor organizations, UN agencies, NGOs, the Nigerian Government and other stakeholders to understand the sector landscape, actors and gaps in Abuja and Northeast Nigeria (Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states).
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to conduct field assessments to understand sectoral needs in specific locations, develop a statement of needs and technical approaches to meeting the needs, and work with FHI 360’s Cost & Pricing team to construct a budget that reflects the technical design.
- The following deliverables will be expected as the culmination of the four-week consultancy:
- Write-ups of meetings with WASH actors
- Field assessment report
- Technical design with technology and drawing, as appropriate
- Detailed budget
- Staffing plan
- Implementation schedule/work plan
- Please provide the following items with your submission:
- Cover letter/Letter of Interest
- Current CV
- 2-3 professional references we may contact who can speak to past experience of similar projects
- Proof of international health and SOS insurance
- Desired Candidate/Firm Profile
- The ideal Contractor will possess the following skills:
- WASH Expertise
- Experience in proposal development and project implementation
- Professional experience in humanitarian relief and fragile states
- Highly organized
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490247 to apply for this job .