John Gilbert oil services is an independent Oil and energy servicing company engaged in the exploration, development and production of natural gas and oil . We provide the worldwide oil and natural gas industry products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. We create value for oil and gas industries by providing practical and reliable technology to find, develop, produce and manage oil and gas reservoirs. John Gilbert oil services is structured around strong product and service-line divisions that are focused on Best-in-Class products and services. Our divisions are organized in segments, which share common opportunities in developing and delivering technology solutions during distinct phases of oil and gas development Strategy. Our framework has guided our pursuit of growth opportunities in a strong market. Our Best-in-Class divisions focus on being leaders in their selected product or service lines. We have achieved undiluted flexibility, so we have the capacity to invest in growth and further expansion. And we have accelerated our efforts to establish strong positions in geographic markets with the highest potential for growth.
- Continuously improving procurement policies and processes to facilitate more effective and cost efficient operations
- Managing the procurement process for key projects, ensuring procurement is cost effective, timely, efficient and compliant with Country regulations and Company policy.
- Analyse costs and make recommendations to the Management having a view of improvement to economic performance.
- Be the intermediary between the company and it’s suppliers.
- Track parts shipments and deliveries to meet maintenance schedule requirements.
- Arrange accurate and timely delivery for spare parts, tools at site.
- Coordinate site personnel travel, permits, & Visa requirements.
- Liaises with outsourced service providers for operational support in the areas of Services, Site services Supplier selections: Security, Housekeeping, vehicle leasing
- Optimize assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc. tied to the contract
- Responsible for the acquisition of goods and services for the organization.
- Generate reports as may be required by Contracting personal.
- Minimum Requirement of HND in Business Administration, Management, Finance or related field.
- Good focus on Achieving Results
- Good planning and target setting
- Good Decisiveness and action orientation
- Customer & Detail Oriented
- Internal and External Problem Solver
- Team oriented
- Able to take basic and complex tasks to completion
- 1 - 3 years of experience in international logistics
- Position is restricted to candidates from Lagos and its environs.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490231 to apply for this job .