John Gilbert oil services is an independent Oil and energy servicing company engaged in the exploration, development and production of natural gas and oil . We provide the worldwide oil and natural gas industry products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. We create value for oil and gas industries by providing practical and reliable technology to find, develop, produce and manage oil and gas reservoirs. John Gilbert oil services is structured around strong product and service-line divisions that are focused on Best-in-Class products and services. Our divisions are organized in segments, which share common opportunities in developing and delivering technology solutions during distinct phases of oil and gas development Strategy. Our framework has guided our pursuit of growth opportunities in a strong market. Our Best-in-Class divisions focus on being leaders in their selected product or service lines. We have achieved undiluted flexibility, so we have the capacity to invest in growth and further expansion. And we have accelerated our efforts to establish strong positions in geographic markets with the highest potential for growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Human resource in the discharge of duties.
- Oversees and maintains Company Assets/ Cars.
- Oversees the daily operations and ensures smooth running of the office.
- Designing and Updates Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures Budgets are managed efficiently.
- Coordinates work within the various departments.
- Reviews performance of company and staff.
- Implement Company Policies and Procedures.
- The Admin officer will ensure jobs are implemented on schedule.
- Designs and manages an up to date filing system.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A Degree/HND in Arts, Administration, Science and Social Sciences or any related course.
- Possession of MBA is an added advantage.
- 1-3 years post NYSC experience.
- Ability to pay attention to every small detail.
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Track record of Excellence in handling of personnel.
- Secretarial training or MBA is an asset/advantage.
- Proficiency in preparation of and response to high-level correspondence.
- Proficient IT skills including use of Word, PowerPoint, proficiency in internet browsing and use of email
- Organized proactive, anticipates needs.
- Able to deliver on deadline in a fast-moving environment.
- Position is restricted to candidates from Lagos and its environs.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490222 to apply for this job .